Resources in our Network
You are not alone
Help is available
Life Span Services
- Legal representation in order of protection and family law cases, including divorce, parenting and child support cases;
- Criminal court advocacy throughout the Cook County criminal justice system;
- Individual and group counseling for survivors;
- Counseling for children exposed to domestic violence;
- Outreach, education & counseling for adolescents regarding violence in their relationships;
- Civil legal remedies for sexual assault;
- Immigration representation for domestic and sexual violence victims;
- Outreach, education and training for service providers;
- Policy and systems advocacy and;
- Public education and awareness.
Services are provided in a variety of languages including: Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Korean, Gujarati, Hindi and Tagalog.
For legal assistance contact Life Span at (312) 408-1210. For assistance with counseling services contact Life Span at (847) 824-0382.
Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services ProtocolDemonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting This virtual PAIP training meets the DHS training requirement for PAIP staff; however, participants in this virtual training will be unable to use this training towards CPAIP certification, as ICDVP has not approved virtual trainings. CPAIP certification is voluntary and not required to run PAIP programming.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Sign up to receive policy updates, information about trainings,
and other news from The Network.