Resources in our Network
You are not alone
Help is available
Life Span Services
- Legal representation in order of protection and family law cases, including divorce, parenting and child support cases;
- Criminal court advocacy throughout the Cook County criminal justice system;
- Individual and group counseling for survivors;
- Counseling for children exposed to domestic violence;
- Outreach, education & counseling for adolescents regarding violence in their relationships;
- Civil legal remedies for sexual assault;
- Immigration representation for domestic and sexual violence victims;
- Outreach, education and training for service providers;
- Policy and systems advocacy and;
- Public education and awareness.
Services are provided in a variety of languages including: Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Korean, Gujarati, Hindi and Tagalog.
For legal assistance contact Life Span at (312) 408-1210. For assistance with counseling services contact Life Span at (847) 824-0382.