Resources in our Network
You are not alone
Help is available
Chicago Childrens Advocacy Center
Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center and our partners are the front-line responders in Chicago to reports of child sexual abuse. We also respond to physical abuse, witness to violence, and other serious maltreatment. Since opening our doors in 2001, we have served more than 41,000 children.
ChicagoCAC is the city’s only nonprofit organization that coordinates the efforts of child protection staff, law enforcement professionals, family advocates, medical experts, and mental health clinicians under one roof. Our staff:
- facilitates our partners’ collaborative response
- arranges families’ visits to the center, including support services such as transportation and child life
- conducts forensic interviews
- provides family advocacy and crisis intervention services
- provides mental health therapy
All of our services are aimed at reducing trauma so that children and families may begin the healing process. ChicagoCAC’s services are free of charge to every client.